Tuesday, June 7, 2011

April/Early May Haul - Part 3

Hello dolls! I hope the week is going well for you all! This is the last haul post for a long time...I swear. If I ever do another big haul, I will record a video. I'm sorry to put you all through this but I refuse to not finish the series!

Without further ado, may I introduce you to part three: the clothes!

Zara

Zara

Zara

F21

F21

F21

F21

F21

F21

F21

F21

F21

H&M
Can't wait to wear these!!!

H&M

H&M

Marshall's

Marshall's

Charlotte Russe
Obsessed with the beautiful neckline!

Target

Tucker for Target

Old Navy
I am SO excited to wear this! It is a very lightweight jersey knit cotton jumpsuit. Can't wait to dress it up and down!

Alright, girls. I'm out for the night. No more pictures for my hauls. Thanks for hanging in there for me to finish! Let me know what you think about my purchases. Can't wait to turn them into OOTDs! Night.

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment