Friday, May 13, 2011

Checking In

Hello dolls! I have been so busy these past few days with work and a ridiculous amount of shopping.

I'm seriously done shopping for a long time...at least a month. My best friend and I decided that we're going to stop shopping for a bit because we have both spent a lot for our little budgets! I cannot wait to show you all of the things that I bought, though! I think that I'm set for quite some time with the purchases I made. I'm pretty excited to style some cute outfits.

Well, girls, I'm not feeling well at all today, so I'm going to head to bed. I will definitely give you all some pictures of my purchases soon! Night!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I like it and I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete