Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Hello dolls! How are you? I can't believe that I've been away for so long! I was initially MIA because I was housesitting and didn't have a computer, then my mom fried my laptop by accidentally spilling something on it, and then I housesat again. I finally have my laptop back, but I recently started a new job (so now I have two) and I've been incredibly busy. By the time I get home I'm so tired that I end up just passing out.

I have had way too long of a break from blogging. I need it back! For those of you that I follow, I'm catching up on all of your posts, too, and will be commenting again soon.

I can't really write right now because I'm at work, but I have to let you all know that I bought a fabulous pair of peach colored skinnies from H&M and I am TOTALLY obsessed! They are the perfect color and go with anything! Pictures will have to follow in another post because for some reason my phone refuses to send them.

 Anyway, ladies, I'm going to head out. Have a fabulous weekend!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

1 comment: