Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Finally Spring OOTD!

Hello dolls! I hope that you all had a good week/weekend! I had a great week filled with fun and sun!

I went out with my best friend on Monday. We had so much fun and it was an amazingly beautiful day! We walked around, talked a ton, and laughed until we hurt. It was perfect!

Here's what I wore. Sorry about the background, but it was the only mirror I had! It was windy out so I put my hair up in a quick topknot. Simple, easy, and classic.


Dress: Tucker for Target, Belt: Target (old)

Face: MAC Tinted Foundation, Lips: Revlon - Siren, Nails: Nicole by OPI in My Lifesaver

Purse: Target, Sunnies: F21, Earrings: H&M, Ring: Charlotte Russe

I also wore cute white sandals from Target and even with all of the walking we did, my feet rarely hurt. Well, speaking of shoes...I'm off to write another post. Keep reading!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment