Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello dolls! Just wanted to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's Day! I love you so, so much mama!

I took my mom out for brunch and gave her a few gifts, then we did some minor shopping at Target. I will take some pictures of my new purchases and do a mini haul later this week. I got some super cute stuff on clearance (my specialty)!

What did you all do? Did you treat your mothers well? I hope that you all had a good time! 

Have any of you ever had weird mood swings where all of a sudden you just get really upset and want to cry? I got like that a few times, which is odd for me. I don't even know what I can attribute it to. I'm not on any meds, I'm not PMSing...so what the heck is wrong with me?!

Anyway, I promised you all some pictures of my new H&M peach pants. The flash in the mirror is a little harsh, but you can see how I wore them. Here is the full outfit:


 Shirt and pants: H&M, Shoes: Banana Republic, Earrings: Charlotte Russe

The shirt is much brighter. Here's a pic:


Here's what I wore yesterday (excuse the lack of shoes):

Denim shirt: Zara, T-shirt: White Stag, Pants: H&M

I definitely got mixed reviews on the harem pants. I paired them with black and silver flats and turquoise earrings and necklace. I polled most of my customers and they loved it, but some thought they were just a little too "different". I loved them. They're super comfortable and look really cute with heels and a blazer versus this ensemble, but I really liked how low-key this outfit was.

Anyway, ladies, sorry for the long post. Let me know if you like the outfit shots or not so I know whether to stop taking them or keep at it! Again, Happy Mother's Day! Night!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment