Sunday, February 27, 2011

Little Lexi - Day 19

Hello dolls! I hope that your weekend was fun-filled and warm! Mine was very pretty for the most part and the weather seems to finally be warming up! Its still a little chilly but it isn't nearly as frigid as it has been in the past few weeks.

My challenge for today is to show a picture of what I looked like as a kid. I've already shown you this one here but I thought I'd post another. This is one of my mom's favorite pictures from when I was young. Its a magnet, so I had to take a picture of it. Here it is:

I was in pre-school here. Love it.

I'm still trying to plan out my weekend with my best friend. She's here from Thursday night to Monday morning. I'm going to tell you all my (very) rough draft of an itinerary. Thursday night she should arrive around 8 PM. We're going to rent "Due Date" and just stay in because she'll have driven so long to get here. Then Friday I'd like to get up early and head into the city for some shopping, eating, and partying! My dilemmas for this are: what do we wear from day/night and how do we freshen up between logging long hours hiking around the city to going out? Saturday there is the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Hoboken. Neither of us have ever been and I think it would be a fun experience. Any thoughts? Sunday I might take her to a country western bar that I used to frequent. It has line dancing and a mechanical bull. Always a good time, right? So let me know what you all think about my plan thus far...

Well, dolls, I'm going to go do some cleaning. Have a great Sunday night and I hope that your week starts off right tomorrow! Goodnight!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment