Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shopping Spree - Day Two

Hello dolls. Hope you're all well! Its been a long day. I had two calls last night so I was up until 5 AM (I'm an EMT). I'm exhausted! I worked all day and then shopped for a few hours after work. I got some really cute things for my room and for my closet! :) Day two of the challenge has commenced. I'm supposed to post a pic of myself and the person I've been closest to for the longest. Here goes:


Me and Ash!

I've known Ashley for 20 years. I can't believe it. We met in kindergarten and even though there have been some challenges in our friendship, we're still in contact! This is she and I at the Bronx Zoo in New York when we were in kindergarten or first grade. Cute outfits, right? Haha. Oh, the 80's.

Challenge aside, I'm super excited about my blog! I hope that I get a follower eventually. I'm sure I'd have one if my mom had any idea how to use this.

After work I ran to Target and picked up these cute boots that I got on clearance. I've been to Target three times in the past five days. I get kind of annoyed with them sometimes because their clearance pricing is inconsistent. For example, I bought two pairs of the same exact flats and one color was about $5.00 and the other color was $10.00. I brought this to the attention of the people at the front desk and they were completely nonchalant about it. "Oh, yea, different colors or sizes can get priced differently," was what I was told. Um, what? That's absolutely ridiculous. Shouldn't two pieces of clothing/shoes/whatever that are the same style be priced the same? Yes. I love Target and buy something every single time I go, but something like that is kind of dumb, right? Ugh. Still mad, but I haven't decided whether or not I'll keep the flats. Pics of my recent purchases will come soon. I don't have a nice camera, so phone pics will have to do! Have a good night!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment