Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

Hello dolls! I'm just stopping by to write a quick post.

As you know, this is my birthday weekend. Though yesterday was the official day, I'm celebrating all weekend (and probably into next week). My best friend is here and we're having a good time so far!

Yesterday we went into the city and did a bit of shopping. We had a blast and I was proud of myself for limiting my purchases to just a few things. We stopped by H&M, Forever 21 (which is huge - definitely go if you're ever in Times Square), Topshop, Alexis Bittar, Sephora, Madewell, Jamba Juice (my fave), the M&Ms store, and a few other little places, including the famous Canal St. shops. They're always interesting. We had planned to go out locally last night but we were exhausted from such a long day of shopping. We decided to stay in and watch a movie and order Chinese. It was the perfect ending to a great day!

I went CRAZY in Sephora because of the Hello Kitty collection. OMG I can't even describe the obsession I've had with Hello Kitty since I was just a tiny little thing. I love her! Even though I haven't bought any of the pieces from the collection (yet), I still plan to and am lusting over them. I highly recommend the Hello Kitty perfume, though. It smells amazing. Seriously, go try it!


The Swarovski crystal encrusted version of the HK mirror. It retails for $350. There are only three in NYC and I got to touch it. :)

This is also Swarovski encrusted. This is the brush holder and set. Retails for $495. It was love at first sight. <3


Well, girls, I'm off for another fun-filled day with the bff! I hope that you're all having a great weekend!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment