Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Worm - Day 23

Hello dolls! How was this weekend for you? Did you have a good time? I hope so. Mine was relatively uneventful. For some reason I've been really exhausted and its already 1 AM so I'm keeping this post super short.

Today's challenge is to post a picture of my favorite book. I'm an avid reader. I find it very calming and exciting at the same time. Though I can't name just ONE book as my favorite, one of my favorites is Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Its a wonderful book. I'm sure most of you have had to read it for an English class at some point in your lives. If you haven't, though, I highly recommend it.


What is your favorite book? Alright, ladies, I'm off for the night. Have a great one and sleep sweet!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment