Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Challenge - Day One

Alright, dolls, so here is Day One - a picture of me and 15 facts. I hope that its not too boring!

Me!!!


1) I am a natural blonde.
2) I was born and raised in New Jersey.
3) I went to Penn State.
4) I once moved to Florida by myself for fun.
5) I live with my mom.
6) I absolutely love old movies and musicals in particular.
7) I have an amazing boyfriend that I've been with for over a year. Love him. <3
8) I have a dog and a cat. They both weigh 17 lbs. but I refuse to believe that my cat is overweight.
9) I used to have two ferrets. One passed away last Christmas (RIP Thing One) and my little girl, Thing Two, lives with a friend of mine from college. He has one and our two little ferts make great companions. Thank God he took her for me!
10) I am in love with Britney Spears. She is my favorite. I'm a forever fan.
11) I have seen some amazing people in concert: Cher, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac (twice!), Britney Spears, Toby Keith, Little Big Town, Montgomery Gentry, Kanye West, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, and many others!
12) I thoroughly enjoy shopping but have spent way too much money lately. Yikes.
13) I would give anything to do parts of my life over again.
14) I would love 10+ kids...that would be my perfect world.
15) I look forward to my future.
Hope you find at least one of these interesting! Talk to you all soon!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment