Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve - Day Four

Hello dolls! How has your Christmas Eve been?! Mine has been amusing. I worked all day and rang up $27,000+ worth of booze in my drawer. I hung out with my mom for a bit, grabbed a last-minute gift for her (I bought her a new cell phone), and then headed home. My mom started harassing me to open presents tonight which just made me laugh. I told her if we did that it would totally ruin Christmas for me. Presents are made for Christmas Day! We made a compromise and decided to give the babies their gifts.We wrapped all of their presents because the pup loooooves to unwrap them. Its quite a sight. Because Day Four is supposed to be a picture of my night, I decided to include two pictures: one of the pup and all her new toys/treats/messed up wrapping paper as a background and the kitten and his toys and pseudo bed (a.k.a. wrapping paper). Here they are:


Aren't they adorable?! Ahhh my babies. <3

I spent so much money on presents for my mom! I bought her a new Coach purse, a new cell phone, a bunch of new comfy PJs, two pair of slippers, a Coach keychain, new gloves, and...something else I think haha. I'm a good daughter. :) What did you all get for your loved ones?

Well dolls, its off to sleep for me. Hopefully Santa arrives soon and I get everything I asked for (and the same for you)! Sleep sweet! Oh, and lets pray that its a white Christmas without ruining everyone's travels.

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment