Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! Day Five!

Hello dolls! I hope that you're all having a very Merry Christmas! My mom loved all of the presents I got her and I got some great things from her! Overall I'm very happy.

We went to my aunt's house for dinner which was fun because my two cousins were home. One just flew in today from London to be with us. It was really nice to have her home. When she went to sleep her brother and I had a competition on Wii which turned out to be a blast and also burnt some calories from dinner! It was a win-win.

Unfortunately I'm not feeling too well so I won't write much right now. I have a wretched migraine and my stomach's upset. :( I'm not sure what's causing this.

Day Five is supposed to be a picture of my favorite memory. My favorite memories are probably with my grandmother and I have no digital pictures, so instead I'll post a pic of one of my most favorite memories. My best friend, Linette, and I went on our first annual Best Friend Vacation (BFV) this year. We went to Orlando, Florida and stayed with my aunt and extended family. We had a total blast! The picture I'm going to put up is of the two of us at Universal Studios in front of the Harry Potter ride (which was TOTALLY awesome, by the way). We were drinking Butterbeer which was absolutely delicious. The boy in the picture is my cousin, Justin.

Love them!

Well, I'm off to sleep to hopefully make these feelings go away! More posts on the best friend and family to come as well as pics of some of my Christmas presents and recent purchases! Hope you all got just what you wanted! Merry Christmas again!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment