Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day! - Day Six

Hello dolls! I hope that your day went well yesterday! We finally got all of that snow that we were promised out here. We were being threatened with 12-24 inches. At the rate it fell, I think we got a bit above a foot. I'm pretty excited. I LOOOOOOVE snow.


We got out of work at 4:00 PM last night and I went over to my friend Kelsey's house to play. Her, her mom, her pup, and I all just lounged around the house and watched TV. It was nice and chill. Then I came home and did the same thing with my own mom and we watched the snow fall. So beautiful.


It is already day six of my challenge! I'm supposed to put up a picture of someone that I would like to trade places with for a day. I chose:


Blake Lively as Serena Van Der Woodsen from "Gossip Girl"

I chose Blake Lively because the style that girl has and the clothes she wears on the show are A-MA-ZING! I'm so jealous. I would love to have 1/100 of the money she has and be able to wear anything even similar to what she wears. In all honesty, I absolutely die for Blair's character's clothes, too, so it was a tough decision, but I'm partial to blondes. Blake Lively was also recently named the new muse for Christian Louboutin. Could she be any luckier? Oh, yea, she could. She also dated Penn Badgely. Swoon.

Well, girls, I'm off to play in the snow. Hope you all drive safely if you're in this storm and if not, enjoy your day!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment