Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exhausted - Day 14

Hello, dolls! I'm still super sick and completely exhausted. Luckily I've had the past few days off, but I started my second job today. It was a good day but I still feel really sick and I'm just soooo tired as a result.

I have a really big doctor's appointment tomorrow (which has nothing to do with my being sick now) and I'm scared. I could potentially receive some very bad news. Wish me luck please! I need your positive thoughts.

So day 14 of the challenge is a picture of someone I can't imagine my life without. This is definitely my mother. I've mentioned her before, but she'll forever be the most important person in my life (until I have kids I guess). So here it is, a picture of me and my mom. Its an older picture, but still really cute.

Our fashion was awesomeee.


I love my mom so much. Sadly we don't have too many pictures together. I don't know how that has happened, but I guess from now on we'll have to make sure we take more!

Well, girls, I'm in some serious need of R & R. I will write again soon! Night dolls!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment