Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let Me Fly - Day 15

Hello dolls! I had a really trying day today. For some reason I woke up a few times throughout the night and got sick to my stomach. It was horrible. Then I had a really painful doctor's appointment. I'll find out results soon. Wish me luck.

Thank you girls for the well wishes. I really appreciate them. Moving on to something positive...I'm supposed to post a picture of something I'd like to do before I die.



I would absolutely LOVE to live in another country. I've traveled a bit and loved every minute of it. I live to explore, so any time I travel is like a dream come true. That's why I think that I would be perfect somewhere other than the US. Movies like "Eat Pray Love" and "Letters to Juliet" make me swoon for other cultures. I absolutely adore the United States and more specifically my home state of New Jersey, but I'm craving somethinng different.

I've written before about my bestest friend and how we began doing an annual vacation. Last year we went to Florida, but this year we're thinking of Puerto Rico. Still in the States, but there's ocean that separates it, haha. That counts! My best friend hasn't been as lucky as I have to travel as much as I have, so we figured we'd get some quality bestie time AND see some great places together. Bonus!

So as my title implies, let me fly! I wanna go! I need to get out and explore! That's what I want to do before I die. See some amazing places and explore extraordinary cultures. Fingers crossed that I get to do at least a little! What do you want to do before you die?!

Well, dolls, I'm exhausted, sore, and feeling really icky. I need sleep desperately. Night!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

1 comment: