Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Day Eight - 1/1/11!

Hello dolls! Happy New Year! Hope that you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. Mine was so nice and relaxing. Just what I needed! Luckily I had the day off today so I did a little cleaning and ran a few errands. Peaceful and perfect.

My mom and I just got done watching "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". It was her first time seeing it. She liked it but was mad that it ended when it did..."Are you kidding? Its over already?" She's funny. She wanted it to go on longer. I had forgotten how Kristen Stewart was as an actress. Without saying anything too negative, she's definitely not my favorite.

On a lighter note, today's part of the challenge is to post a picture of something that makes me laugh. This picture was from two years ago and a bunch of us went into NYC to celebrate my friend's birthday. His name is Chris and he's the only male in the picture - lucky guy! I only knew two people in the picture prior to that night (my friend Jess and Chris), but I met so many good people! My then-boyfriend, Ryan, was also there, but he took the picture.

The picture is funny because we were in a limo and as we were driving through Times Square (where I used to work - miss it) Chris forced the driver to stop so we could take this picture. When we got out we were ffffrrreeeezzziiinnggg. It was the end of January and it wasn't exactly the kind of weather you'd want to go out in. Regardless, we all got out, stood in the middle of Times Square, and posed to take a picture. While we were doing so, people were yelling in the background and a cardboard box was blown into the middle of all of us. It was classic. Here it is:

Hahaha. Note the box on the bottom left.

All I think about when I look at this is:
A) What the hell am I wearing?
B) Why did I let myself go out without a coat?
C) How was I ever ok with going sleeveless when I was that heavy? -and-
D) Why haven't we had more nights like that?

Well, I'm off to bed. Its late and I certainly didn't get enough sleep after last night. Here's to a fresh start for some of us, an even better year for others, and a year of change for most of us. Take advantage of it! Also, I am super excited to have my first follower! Thank you!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment