Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fresh Start - Day 10

Hello dolls! How are things? I've been keeping busy. On the days that I'm not working my mom and I have been cleaning and re-organizing/re-decorating the house. It seriously needs a new look. The lady that lived here before us had really awful taste. We've kind of tried to work around it until now. This change couldn't come at a better time! I will post pics of my room when I'm happy with it. Have any of you begun to make a change for 2011?

Unfortunately like yesterday I have a limited amount of time, so I'll just post a picture and be done with it. This is a picture of Chris and I. We're insane when we're together. We drove into NYC one day just for fun. We had stopped at BK on the way in to get something little to eat (and obviously get crowns). As we headed home we noticed that a Sonic had opened up. The two of us being the fat kids at heart that we are, decided to stop at Sonic as well. I wore my BK crown and we both wore our sunglasses (at night). Its a very unflattering picture but it shows only one instance of the craziness we called college:

Haha. What dorks.

Well, dolls, I'm off. Have a great day!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment