Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sick :( - Day 13

Hello dolls! Sorry I've been gone! I've been super super sick. I have like the flu mixed with bronchitis. Its absolutely wretched. I just feel like being in bed and never moving an inch. I'm going to keep this post short as I really need to get some more rest. Day 13 means a picture of my favorite musical group or artist. I'll give you a hint...if I don't write a long post will you Hold It Against Me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You guessed it! It's Britney, bitch! I LOVE this girl. She's had her ups and downs, but she will always be absolutely fabulous. Even if you're not a fan you can't deny the girl doesn't have catchy songs, a gorgeous face and body, and serious skills (well, maybe you can deny it, but you'd be wrong)!

Love her Louboutins!

I will forever have a girl crush on Ms. Britney Spears. How many of you are fans of hers? Who is your favorite artist?

Wish me luck in recovering from this illness! Have a good night girls!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon!!! :o) WOO HOO! Gotta love Britney!!! :o)
    Hels
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better love! i cant wait to see brit's new music video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I'm soooo excited for it! The dance break makes me think we're gonna see some of the moves she's famous for!

    Lots of love!

    XoXo,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete