Monday, January 3, 2011

I Will Survive - Day Nine

Hello dolls! How are you all? I hope that everyone's New Year's weekend was a good one. Other than working all day yesterday mine was fab. I wish it happened more often!

I have to make today a quick post because I have tons of things to do! Hopefully I can get my mom out of the house for a bit so I can have some sanity! Just kidding. Sort of. Speaking of my mom, today's picture is of the person who has gotten you through the most. That is definitely my mom. She has been my sister, best friend, and mother all rolled into one. I will write a more lengthy post on her in the coming months. For now, here is a picture from Halloween. She has a habit of talking while pictures are being taken, so that's why she looks the way she does. And we're both very awkwardly posed.

That's my mama! <3

She's so pretty. I love her. When I'm skinnier we look more alike, but people are always telling us how they can definitely tell we're related. Do you look more like your mother or father?

Well, dolls, I'm off. Have a great day!

Lots of love!

XoXo,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment